Model VP - Wood Pellet Venting
Model VP is used for venting pellet or corn burning stoves approved for use with PL-Vent. The appliance's flue gases must not exceed 570 F (298.80 C). Listed to ULC S609 and UL 641.Features and Benefits:
- Available in 3" and 4" diameters.
- Full line of fittings and full range of pipe lengths increase installation flexibility.
- Proven coupling joint connects in seconds to assure joint integrity.
- Gasketed joint design.
- Painted pipe lengths available for interior use.
- Rolled-over male end eliminates sharp edges.
- 3" clearance to combustibles.
- Removable tee cap for inspection and cleaning.
- Internal spacing bead assures uniform insulating air space between pipe walls.