Saf-T Pipe is heavy-duty stove pipe system. It is designed for use with residential or commercial coal- and wood-burning units, and is intended for interior use as a connector pipe.
Fabricated from 22-gauge cold rolled steel, Saf-T Pipe is one of the thickest and most durable stove pipes available on the market. It is also one of the safest and most reliable. Featuring 100% Laser or Advanced resistance-welded seams, Saf-T Pipe holds together in the event of overheating. The welded seams also assure the pipes roundness, making installation a breeze.
Saf-T Pipe Applications:
- Venting for coal- or wood-burning appliances
- Heavy-duty construction Saf-T Pipe is fabricated from 22-gauge cold roll steel. Up to 60% thicker than most hardware store brands
- Laser and Advanced Resistance-welded seams makes snap together pipe obsolete. Guarantees a completely sealed seam: no smoke or flue leakage
- Full range of parts and sizes comes in the sizes you need
- Beaded for furnace cement
- Black high-temperature, low-luster finish painted with the highest quality silicone based stove paint
- Individually wrapped and packaged.
- Readily available at Hearth Products specialty shops and from professional installers.
- Diameters: 5", 6", 7", 8"
- Lengths: 12", 18", 24", 36", 48"
- 38" to 70" telescoping section
- Elbows: 45 and 90 in all diameters (fixed and 90 adjustable)
- Covers for bottoms of tees (for cleaning pipes)
- Increasers and reducers of one-piece or resistance welded construction
- Slip Connector for irregular lengths
- Ovalized flue adapters for Vermont Castings stoves